Please login to create a new submission or to see your existing submissions.
Prokaryotic rRNA submissions must meet the following requirements:
- All sequences are prokaryotic
- Contain 16S ribosomal RNA only
- Sampled from an uncultured, environmental source or from pure cultured strains
- Sequences from 454, Illumina or next generation sequencing technologies are accepted only if they are assembled (consisting of two or more sequence reads) or processed into OTUs, bins, or individual phylotypes.
- All sequences are eukaryotic
- All sequences in the FASTA file contain sequences from one of the following types: nuclear small or large subunit ribosomal RNA, nuclear internal transcribed spacer 1 or 2, nuclear rRNA-ITS region, or mitochondrial or chloroplast small or large subunit ribosomal RNA.
Learn more about requirements and sequence processing steps for this wizard.